You can view our curriculum information by navigating through the subject area.
Our curriculum: (Intent)
- is sequenced to enable pupils to build their knowledge and skills over time
- provides deep, sustained and valuable learning for all pupils, including those with SEND
- provides opportunities to develop levels of literacy and numeracy across all curricular areas
- promotes opportunities across the curriculum for the development of good student health and well being
- recognises the importance of digital literacy and provides opportunities for the development of
- the skills pupils need to function safely and responsibly in a technological world
- provides a range of academic, technical and vocational courses which challenge, engage and motivate pupils
- develops cultural capital across a wide range of contexts and experiences
- ensures that all pupils make good progress irrespective of their starting point and those young people facing disadvantage are lifted from educational poverty
We recognise that to provide our young people with rich learning experiences in a range of contexts it is crucial to work in partnerships with others. Expertise often lies beyond the school and learning opportunities are regularly planned with partner organisations including, statutory and voluntary organisations as well as employers and charitable organisations.