Business & Enterprise
Our Business curriculum will give the students an opportunity to:
Research and Design
- Engage in an iterative process of design and making;
- Undergo primary and secondary research techniques into a range of clients’ needs;
- Identify and solve their own problems and the problems of specific clients and target market groups;
- Develop products that respond to the needs of clients in a variety of situations;
- Develop and communicate their design ideas using a business plan and sales pitch and business proposal.
- Select from and use specialist digital media tools, techniques, processes to produce a planned product;
- Market and pitch a business proposal to a client;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of and Enterprise and marketing.
- Investigate new and emerging digital technologies;
- Personal project work, analysing how the product fulfils the requirements of the specification and the user’s needs, wants and values;
- Recognise how their product can be modified to better meet its intended aim and target audience.