Who to contact for Support
- Early Help – Single point of contact 01642 527225
- Thornaby Family Hub - 01642 528947
- CHUB for serious concerns about welfare of children 01429 284284 or out of hours 01642 524552
Mental Health Wellbeing:
- Footsteps – 01642 061047
- Miss Horkan (School Pastoral & Sen Support Officer)
Community & Partnership Team (Cleveland Police)
The Teams consists of 12 staff who work across the Cleveland area engaging and educating young people.
- 3 School Liaison Officers
- 4 Early Intervention Officers
- 4 Youth Offender Officers
- 1 Sgt
The team engages with all age groups ranging from ages 3 – 19 years along with parents and have worked with IMFS on a number of occassions. They offer advice and presentation on a variety of topics such as Knife Crime, Internet Safety, Bulling, County Lines, Hate Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour.