With exception of those students who have a statistics exam next Tuesday and are required to be in school until this is completed, Friday 14th June marks the end of the GCSEs and the last day of school for our year 11 students.
Once students have completed their Physics Exam, the following farewell activities will take place this coming Friday:
- Year 11 BBQ - Food will be available to students following their exam.
- Shirt Signing - Students are encouraged to bring in pens to sign each others shirts as a memory of their time at Ingleby Manor School.
- Year 11 Student Photos - There will be a designated location within school where students will be permitted to go to use their own phones to take pictures of each other. This area will be supervised and only students who choose to take part will be in the photos. Students are not permitted to take photos anywhere else in or around school.
- Leavers Assembly - A leavers assembly will be delivered by the staff and a motivational speaker from 12.15pm.
- Students will be permitted to leave site from 1.15pm.