Student Reward & Recognition
Praise Cards - Online Heroes
It is important that students are recognised for their effort and commitment to their learning whilst working at home, with this each week teachers are asked to nominate students that they feel deserve recognition for the work and engegement they have show in their remote learning. Praise Cards are then sent to parents/carers outlining what their child has been praised for.
To ensure that students are kept informed and engaged, year group assemblies are held each half term via Microsoft Teams. Students are provided with new updates and those students that are performing well are acknowledged and rewarded. Rewards include vouchers and certificates.
Assemblies cover the following:
- Headlines (News)
- You're Doing Great (Feedback on engagement levels)
- What is required as a IMFS Learner (Standards & expectations)
- Keeping you Informed (School specific updates)
- Staying Safe (Online and Physical safety including adhering to government guidelines)
- Hegarty Maths Top performers (Year group specific)
- GCSE Pod Top performers (Year group specific)
- Online Heroes (Sharing nominations)
- Good Habits (Health & Wellbeing)
- Timetables (Updates and changes to live lessons or timetable structures)
- Microsoft Teams (User guide recapand support)
- Word of the Week
- FAQS (Answers will be covered in tutor time)
- Celebrating Memorial Days
- Promoting British Values & Citizenship
Parent & Student Voice
Ingleby Manor School is committed to continuous improvement and we have actively sought feedback on our Home Learning Programme. Parents and students were requested to complete a series of questionnaires for us to identify what was going well and what improvements could be made.
Feedback overall was very positive, however there were a number of areas that were identified where further improvements could be made.
You can read the feedback and the actions taken in the documents below